30 March 2015

Fitting it in where I can...

I have spent an evening of two doing some cutting and sewing and managed a few more Siblings Together Boy blocks.  I've made 4 this time, which I hope I can send off later this week. 


I've also made a couple of pencil cases for my granddaughters who visited yesterday.  A while ago I made some for the grandsons. Here are the girly ones


They seemed to go down well and some small items went in them, so the cases have come in useful already.

I quite like making small bits and bobs at the moment as it fits in well with limited time. I feel as though I've got something done.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks, and I'm not surprised the girls liked the cases - they're fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts