26 June 2017

Finish-A-Long Quarter 2

The proposed finishes for this quarter were as follows:

      Dress Up Quilt
      Frivols Quilt
      Hexies
      Cosy Crochet Blanket

Progress so far- the Dress Up Quilt is done

The Cosy crochet blanket is done

Frivols quilt is still is progress, unfortunately I haven't progressed this further so will go into the next quarter.

Hexies have been sewn together so there is progress there. This will also go into the next quarter as I applique the hexies onto the background fabric and quilt it.

.

But there have also been starts and finishes in this quarter too. A couple of practical items like the crochet tea cosy

  
And a peg bag

Also a couple of cushions too

At last after a very long time the cross stitch picture started by me back in 1999 and finished by my Mum at the end of last year has been framed and is now hanging our living room.

So now I will link this post with Finish a Long finishes and have a think about what I will get finished for next quarter.


1 comment:

  1. The dress up quilt is fabulous! I love the Dresdens. Thanks for participating in the FAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts