13 July 2008

Expanding my horizons

Today I have joined Quilting Bloggers as I've noticed a few people from the UK have signed up to this. I'm still on the Take a Stitch Tuesday list as well, which is on my sidebar. Having looked where I am listed I'm just above Textile Goddess, Helen Cowans, whose blog I've followed for some time and admire her work. Take a look from this link. There are other bloggers listed from all over the world. Quite an interesting site with lots of quilting resources on the Quilting Gallery

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    Thanks for the post about my site and your kind words.

    Happy Quilting,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts