29 August 2012

Found Objects

It was a public holiday on Monday and that afternoon was spent making postcards for the Found Objects swap.  I described how I made the first postcard in my posting here


So after the prototype that I made in my last post, here are the results of the 6 to send






The washers made the reverse of the cards a bit of a problem for fusing fabric on the back so I took a paper bag (one of those fancy printed bags) that had some fabric that I bought which was big enough to provide backs for all 6 postcards and is another found item.

I liked working in this sort of liberated way and I may be making some more.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!