30 March 2020

Ooops!

I didn't link the blogs on You Tube correctly, so this is a correction

Little Drops of Wonderful - there is a listing of the daily videos in this link during this virus period of her family life and crafting

Last Homely House East of the Sea - A gentle few minute videos from Kate and her life self isolating in the North East.

Crafternoon Treats - Craft Like No-one is Watching - a daily podcast from Kathryn - a crocheter and dyer from East Yorkshire.

Abbieanne's Patchwork, Quilting and Textiles - Daily 'witterings' from Abbieanne from Cornwall along with a quilt block idea to make (not that I've made any of the blocks but I have enjoyed her witterings!).

I have found some more You Tube videos to see.  One I really enjoy is this one is you want to want a stitching distraction and is from Anne Brooke (you will have seen from my last post my stitched piece) as she shares progress on her Sew 4 the Soul project.

Another one is a knitting daily video by Lesley called Not Quite Enough Distance, a play on her usual video title Not Quite Enough Yarn.  Her daily musings on her crafting.

I hope this is a welcome distraction in this time of self isolation.  Its really weird how things are sooo quiet at present.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts