06 December 2020

December 2020

 

Almost a week into December and gearing up towards Christmas.  Pudding and Mincemeat made, some online shopping made, Christmas trees put up and decorated.

I treated myself to a crochet fairy lights kit to join into a garland but I’m not sure it’ll be ready for this Christmas. This was from Lucy Locket Land and I bought the bright colours kit.


Last year I crocheted items on a daily basis during Advent which made the wreath that you can see at the top of this post.  This year I thought I would share daily photos of past makes on Instagram.  Below is a photo of the items I shared so far, first was the wreath.  The second day was a hanging .



It’s amazing just how many decorations have been gathered over the years.

On Friday evening David and I went to Swanage for a train ride on the Steam and Lights ride on Swanage Railway.  This was a special event for staff and volunteers on the railway just before the public services (which were sold out).

Here’s a few photos that I took while on the train (but you can see more on the Railway’s Facebook page).  These aren’t in order as I didn’t upload the photos one at a time (oops).  

Harmans Cross station 
The lights on the train carriage reflected on the trees by the line
These are the lit carriages in Swanage station
A decorated Corfe Castle station.

It was a good evening and such a change to go out with so much this year not taking place.

While in Swanage I took photos of the lights in town 



And at the station.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts