21 September 2021

Some Pictures From Spectrum of Stitch

 Last Saturday I was one of the stewards at Spectrum of Stitch which showcased the work of members of the Dorset groups of the West Country Embroiderers.  I took the opportunity of taking photos which I’m sharing as the exhibition finished on Monday.

The exhibition was held in the Gallery Upstairs (it is above a cafe) at Upton Country Park which is a light airy space.  There is a competition table with small 3d items, of which I had 2 but neither won. Never mind.

There were group pieces, some fishes (not sure which group made this)

6” square seasonal pieces by Purbeck group, some of these were double sided
Poole group made butterflies, but I didn’t take part in this
As mentioned, a competition table.  This was for a 3D item not larger than 8” x 10”. Some interesting items, including a patchwork sewing machine!


Then there were various pictures and hangings in the gallery. Below are just a few of the pictures I took.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts