20 February 2007

Latest Postcards

I've just sent of postcards for the Valentine swap on BQL (British Quilt List) Postcard group. I already had some material with hearts, roses and letters on them and decided that some pink/orange silk would go well. I origally trimmed them with gold organza ribbon but badly underestimated the amount of ribbon needed, so then bought some gold ricrac to trim. I found some pale pink fabric for the postcard backs and wrote in red. Really pleased at how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!