06 February 2007




Not having post since last month, thought I should put this right. I belong to a postcard group, an offshoot of BQL (British Quilt List), a Yahoogroup. In January there was a big swap called January Cheer, for which 13 postcards were made. Here is my contribution, below.

I made 3 "collections" - Nobody Here But us Chickens - using up a suprising amount of chicken fabric that I have in my scrapbox, didn't know I had that much. The next was Flower Fairies using some fairy picture fabric combined with scraps that I had of matching fabric. The third was using a silk piece that I cut into smaller pieces and embellished with embroidery, sari yarn, sequins and ribbon.

I'll post sometime soon with the postcards that I've received, got 11 so far..

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find this comment from a long time ago! I've been looking at all your postcards and am most impressed with the variety of very effective techniques! I need to expand my range, and get out the heat gun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts