29 September 2007

Neat Feet!

On 1 Sept I posted the postcards that I made for the Footwear swap for the BQLPC group. In the first photo are from top left, clockwise, flip flops from Kandy, fluffy pink shoe from Dawn, Victorian boot from Ruth and sneaker from Wendy. The second photo shows a horseshoe from Janet, more flip flops from Michelle (they're decorated with beads, flower and brad) and trainer detail from Caroline.

All lovely shoes which graced a shelf in my living room through September.

I also took part in a challenge for Arts in the Mail called "Slash and Burn" which I posted a little while back and are linked here and here

The card on the left is from Kate with lovely pastelly colours and on the right from Priscilla and the photo manages to pick out the texture in hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts