28 October 2007

Felted Purse


Back at the end of June when I went to the National Patchwork Championships exhibition at Sandown I bought an Embellisher. The workshops were very popular and I didn't get time to go on one so after a dem0nstration on the Janome stand I bought one, a Janome Xpression. I've not shown anything on my earlier blogs as I've been playing about but have joined a Yahoo Group to swap embellished items. An earlier swap was an ATC and I'll show a pic of one I made during the summer on a later blog. However this latest swap was for a felted purse which I made for Lynne.

Looks big, doesn't it, because I cropped the picture but it's about 4 inches x 3 inches approx. I took several photos and they came out a bit fuzzy, so these are the best of what I took. I had some green wool roving given to me by a friend plus some hand dyed roving from 21st Century Yarns which give the colours a lovely muted look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts