30 June 2008

Some holiday photos

As promised I'm now posting some of the pics from our last holiday in the Gower . Most of the pics are family ones out and about, however DH, DD and I did have a trip to Swansea and went to the National Waterfront Museum. There was an exhibit (no longer showing , I think) of stained glass from students of Swansea Metropolitan University. There were some wonderful pieces of work as below:-


The next picture below is the Dylan Thomas Theatre. I could not resist taking a picture of the murals painted on the side of the building - excuse the car boot and road signs. I tried avoiding those but it just didn't work

2 comments:

  1. Just went with DD1 to see Edge of Love at the theatre this weekend about Dylan Thomas - I thought it was quite good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Christmas place mats as well as your "tour" photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts