05 November 2008

We've moved!

We’ve now moved to Hemsworth, near Pontefract and arrived last Friday 31st. Not had much time to explore the area yet but have got most things unpacked from boxes but of course it’s trying to find homes for our things!

I will get around to getting my sewing stuff out but I have managed to get the embellishing machine into action and made a “Magic Carpet” for a swap by the UK Embellisher Yahoo Group and this will go off to Jenny in Llandudno. Looking forward I’ve ordered my ticket for the Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate later this month and also signed up for a postcard swap with Arts in the Mail for the beginning of December.

I’m currently using a mobile internet so no piccies as I don’t want to download too much, but will be online next week, so I may take the time to do a few changes to the blog then.

This is my hundredth post and I feel I ought to have done something special for that, but that can wait until next week, so do bear with me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Congrats on your 100th post, and welcome to Yorkshire. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Glad your move went ok and my post to you arrived safely.
    Congrats on your 100th post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post Sue and thank you for looking in at my blog :) I'll be going to Harrogate K & S show on the Saturday. Glad your move went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're up there safe and well and in one piece

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that your move went well. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts