01 November 2014

That was October

Back today from a few days away in South Wales, my daughter Sarah came back us to go to a Halloween party this evening.  I thought her costume looks good.

I didn't think that I did a lot in October as I haven't spent much time sewing-wise, but looking back at photos over this month, did better than I thought.

On the right, three pics show the apron and fabric and cards in the wooden block printing workshop at the beginning of this month.  Great fun, thoroughly enjoyable.

I've even made a whole quilt top, in the large picture.  I must get a backing of some sort and I'm thinking that some fleece may do the trick.

I've done some tiny English Paper Piecing to make a mobile phone pouch, very tiny pieces which was a bit tricky.  

In the middle picture at the bottom is for Bee Blessed, strip piecing cut in half diagonally and rejoined to other halves (if that makes sense).

So that was October.

Linking with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day.

4 comments:

  1. I love the quilt you've made - I keep meaning to make the phone case but haven't got to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quilt and that apron is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty productive from here! Love those cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts