08 June 2016

Catching Up.....

I've not fallen off the ends of the earth, I'm still here, but haven't had much time to blog of late, so here's a quick précis of what I've done recently.

I've been here

Chelsea Flower Show. Went 2 weeks ago with my daughter Sarah. Never went before and we had a great time.

I bought this, from Create and Craft, which arrived within days.
That's the box with the photo on the front. The kit contained everything except the battery for the clock    mechanism.  I have just finished the sewing this evening and will have to remove the water erasable marking before I make up the clock. This will be for my sewing room.  I enjoyed the Kantha stitching and may have another go at this.

We had a dinosaur hunt with the grandsons Saturday before last. This was at Itchen Country Park in Southampton.

Saw a wallaby and joey (amongst other animals) at Tilgate Nature Centre in Crawley with the granddaughters last Saturday.

Another couple of blocks for the Splendid Sampler
 
So I am keeping busy.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely stuff -,really love the selvedge block!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts