24 December 2016

Christmas Wishes

This is my 600th post on the blog and Christmas Eve. We've been kept busy with Christmas preps and work (that's me) and catching up with family.  We are having a quiet Christmas Day at home, just the two of us probably eating and drinking too much! The day after Boxing Day will see us on a brief trip to Cornwall to see Mousehole Harbour Lights which was going to happen last Christmas but didn't. 

Recently I've been knitting tiny Christmas stockings


And yesterday evening completed a little tiny Christmas Bear. I've placed a £1 coin beside it so you have an idea of how tiny it is
Both the patterns are free ones from Little Cotton Rabbits pattern blog. The last stocking and the bear are on the Christmas Tree now.

I also found through Pinterest a crochet Christmas tree so made one of those one evening this week.
The fancy Christmas yarn doesn't really show the crochet up that much.

Earlier this week we caught up with my youngest son Jamie and his family.  His wife, Carly, Is a professional photographer and earlier this year we gathered the family together for a photoshot.  This was a birthday present to us both which was meant to be an album, but I wanted the pictures in a frame.  I chose a 12 picture frame in Next and this is how the photos turned out. My photo of this was done in the evening so difficult to take in the artificial lighting but here it is

My grandsons (Jamie and Carly's sons) were reluctant to have their photos taken so there are no individual photos of them, which is a shame, but a lovely collection of photos nonetheless.

Have a lovely Christmas and hope to do another blog post around New Year. The beginning of the year will see the 10th anniversary of my blog so I will have to think how I will celebrate this.

1 comment:

  1. Love the knitted stockings! Great family photo - lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts