02 October 2017

Finish-A-Long Quarter 4

Following on from the last quarter I have outstanding things which I'm adding to the list for this last quarter of the year.  One I can't guarantee will be finished - the Frivols quilt, but another - the Hexie runner most definitely will be.

Here they are - The Frivols Quilt.  I've been wanting one of those Moda boxes of fabric with the instructions for some time. I loved the quilt top and it's got wadding and backing so I should get it done, but somehow the impetus has gone.  If I do get down to doing it then it may become a lap quilt for the Teenage Cancer Trust as it seems a bit old for Linus.
The Hexie runner was from a Bramble Patch Box of Delights subscription box which has been hanging around for a while and feel I need to get this finished, even though it is a slow project.
This quarter I have some knitting projects to get done, but they are a bit secretive as are Christmas presents (sorry, I've used the C word, but they have to be done in time!) but here's a sneak peek of a sock for someone (not saying who!)

A bit of crochet on the go too.  This continues to be the Vintage Sweethearts CAL (crochet a long) in the Crochet Now Magazine.  This will be an ongoing project as issues of the magazine appear.


Back to quilting and the Beanstalk wallhanging which I have to decide how I'm going to finish this off, but I haven't done anything with this so far

And finally I've also got a machine stitching project.  This was a kit I bought at FoQ back in August by Wendy Dolan.  I painted the fabric last month just before the wedding, and will need to be free machine stitched with the details.

And really, finally, I've got some hand stitching with a Kantha kit from Angela Daymond of Fenland Textile Studios.  You can just about see the pencil marks on the fabrics, but its a start.


So I have enough to keep me busy. Better crack on then....

Linking up with 2017 Finish-A-Long


Charm About You

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the list, especially the C projects! On behalf of the 2017 FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts