03 March 2019

March Musings


Into March and it seems that the weather has turned a bit colder and wetter, in contrast to the unseasonable warmth at the end of February.

Today we ventured out to the Oceanarium on Bournemouth Seafront, which for this month is offering half price admission for local people.  We saw various sea creatures and animals.





And yesterday while in the kitchen I saw this bird, which I think is a Sparrow Hawk, which sat on the fence for several minutes.  I didn't take much notice to begin with as usually some wood pigeons will perch there but realised it wasn't a pigeon because of it's stillness.  I should think it could be a female looking for food if its nesting nearby.



I managed to do some sewing yesterday afternoon and made this square in a square block for Siblings Together.  I liked how this block went together..


The dark blue that I used was from Janet Clare's Aubade fabric line and I like the selvedge that was cut off from it.
Hope you're having a good weekend.


1 comment:

  1. The weather certainly has taken a turn! I enjoyed seeing your animal and bird photos and your block looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts