01 November 2020

I Forgot to Mention....

 I received a postcard last week.  This was a swap organised by the UK Quilters Unites postcard group last month, but the deadline came up but the swappers  names and addresses weren’t emailed until recently.  So this was the card I made. The theme was Alphabet, I chose D and made it from 2 Dunkards Path blocks.  This was sent from me (in Dorset) to Jean (in Devon) so my choice of the letter was appropriate.

I was sent the letter S from Ren, which was a machine embroidered card with some glittery thread for the wings and the S. The lilies on the card may be coincidental as the photos of the cards made are sharedon the group page on Facebook before posting, but meaning of the name Susan (or my spelling which is Suzan) is Hebrew for lily.   There is a reference to this  on Wikipedia 

Really pretty, isn’t it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts