16 November 2020

November Musings

 Not a lot happening it seems with lockdown happening this month (it doesn’t finish until 2 December, currently- let’s hope things ease again after then).  So a bit of time spent on making my contribution towards TG Christmas cards and digging out some paper crafting stuff from ages ago as well as using cardstock given to me. I don’t do paper crafting so it was a change to do make these.

All apart from the bottom left (which was the sample I worked from) I made and I used some images to add a bit more festive decoration.

Here’s a close up of one of the completed cards.

I made some time to make some Siblings Together blocks, all sent off and received. Below are two rainbow blocks for this month’s Bee Mama Kerry.

And some pinwheel blocks for Nicky’s mini block drive.

But my finish so far for this month is my Seedhead socks.  They look fab and I must give them a wash and block so I can wear them. Here is a ‘sockfie’ below.

As for a possible future project, a new CAL has been announced by Lucy of Attic24 starting in January, am I tempted to make another blanket? (Image below from Lucy’s blog).

Still keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts