06 January 2021

The Old...

 I’ve recently put a couple of small lists onto Instagram linking with @finishalong some unfinished items that I hope to finish this year.  They were on the list from last year, but as we are another lockdown perhaps it’s a chance to crack on and get going on these projects.

Above are quilting projects and below, knitting projects

These look familiar- from top left clockwise the Kingfisher quilt, Tubix Quilt, Sew 4 the Soul book and black/orange quilt.

And a couple of knitting projects.  The purple one needs a button band and sewing up and the pink cardigan needs one of the fronts finishing to sewing up.  None of these are difficult jobs, but just needs the time dedicated to them.

I am pleased to say that I have finished the Sew 4 The Soul book on Sunday and emptied out the project pouch of the threads, ribbons, buttons and other bits and pieces so I will tick it off the list.  I will put a post on later this month about the book.

This year I am going to try not to be diverted by new projects and using as much of my existing stash as I can. Wonder if I can do this? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts