01 October 2012

Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet

As it's the 1st October, Lily's Quilts has a Fresh Sewing Day and I have linked blog to the list and the Small Blog Meet.  The idea is to look at other people's blogs on the lists and leave comments and to recap about the finishes last month. Here's the link below to go to Lily's Quilts


Lily's Quilts


I'm really pleased to have completed this quilt in time for my sister's birthday last month

Finished a cardi for my grandson Leo
Of course I made postcards











And was pleased to be able to meet up with a quilt I made back in June
So now for October.  I've got a 12" quilt to make (by the end of the week, no pressure then).  The lime green and grey quilt for my new sofa bed, some of the strips have been sewn together.
This week I'll be going to the local Quilters' Guild day, on Thursday followed by a workshop on Friday.  The tutor taking the workshop is Sheena Norquay (she's also one of the speakers on Thursday) and I'm really looking forward to that.

And a few more postcards (of course!).  That'll keep me busy.

6 comments:

  1. Dropping by today through Lily's Quilts...your sister's quilt is lovely and that cardigan is adorable! I love the colors in your new project too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were your sister, I would be so happy to get that beautiful quilt, I wouldn't care that I was a year older. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also come via Lily's Quilts, and love the quilt you made for your sister...she's a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you've been busy, lots of lovely projects on the go! Another hopping blog from the small blog meet. : ). Ange x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got a lot done! My favorite is the cardigan. Love the cables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see them all again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts