02 December 2014

Sewing When I Can...

Yesterday, thanks to David watching an American Football game, recorded from the weekend, I did some sewing.  I read the instructions for the first part of the Quiltville mystery called, Grand Illusion.

I've started small, making 10 blocks, I can always make more later as required.  Here's the result of last night's sewing.  Forgive the state of the photos here, hastily arranged on some "Groovy" fabric.

After seeing some of the linked up blogs I found there was a pattern to be made from some of these blocks.

How about that?

Here's the link to the post on Bonnie Hunter's site with the instructions for the first block.  I will link up next Monday with where I've got to so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts