02 April 2017

Finish A Long Quarter 2

It comes as no surprise that I will carry on the things I didn't finish from the last quarter, which are:

1 Dolly Dress Up quilt - I just have one last block to hand quilt, which I will finish this month. The remaining blocks but one have been trimmed ready to be sashed. I hope for a finish by the end of this quarter.

2. Frivols quilt.  I started machine quilting and left it so I hope I can get on with continuing to quilt it.

3 Hexies.  Hmmm, must get on and progress this to make a table centre.

In addition to these I have to add

4  The Cozy Blanket, a crochet blanket from a pack of yarn designed by Lucy of Attic 24 I started this on 1 March and is nearly 2/3 reds in length.  Obviously I will have borders to crochet on too so probably about half done.

This photo was taken on Friday with it draped over an armchair.

5 Disappearing nine patch quilt.  I started this week before last and using up a few children's prints as a large nine patch. I've started machine quilting but not added any further quilting. This quilt will go to The local Project Linus.


Think that's all for now. There will be other things along the way I'm sure, as I've posted about other smaller items during the last quarter.

This post will be linked to FAL 2017.

2 comments:

  1. Love the disappearing 9 patch. It's one of my go to's for Project Linus. Thank you for participating in the FAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list! Your cozy blanket is gorgeous! Happy crafting in Q2!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts