16 October 2019

100 Hexies 100 Days 2019

I took part in this Instagram Challenge back in July and 100 days finished earlier this month on 8th October.  Amazingly I've managed to keep up but I prepped the hexies at the beginning of the week for the week ahead of each theme.  Apart from one week I've managed to keep up with most themes. So here's the roundup of the challenge.

Week 1 (6 days) About Me

Week 2 - Summerlicious

Week 3 - Teeny Tiny Things
Week 4 - Starts with B
Week 5 - Rainbow (that was easy - I just used one fabric!)
Week 6 - Adventure
Week 7 - Japan

Week 8 - Sewer's Choice - for this I chose fabrics from a mini charm pack called Grand Canal.
Week 9 - I Spy - spot the hexie that's upside down, adding to it's air of mystery!
Week 10 - Berry Cute - this is the week where I went off-topic and went for shapes instead
Week 11 - Sewing Notions
Week 12 - Vintage
Week 13 - Creatures

Week 14 - Favourites - I chose a coastal theme
Week 15 - Last week and 3 days - Playful - I chose pirates for this theme

This is the collection I collected in a small fabric bowl.  I'm not sure yet how they will be arranged but they may become separate projects.  It was a lot of fun choosing the fabrics and fussy cutting so a good exercise.  Thanks to @sewfoxymama on Instagram for this challenge.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely project! I enjoyed reading about each week's themes and may follow suit. A little late... but thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts