10 October 2021

Blogtober,, Vlogtober, Socktober

 This month is seeing a lot of activities with blogs, Vlogs and other daily viewings.  Ones I have been looking at are Lucy of Attic 24 and Winwick Mum, both of whom I already follow, but its good to see their look on life and craft.  On one of her blogs, Lucy has made a round mandala version of the Yuletide blanket which is very popular at present.  

I'm also looking at You Tube Vlogs (Google keeps wanting to change the spelling) and but watch them in batches because I find it just impossible to watch each day.  The Vlogs have to be edited by the presenters so it must be difficult to fit in the time to do this.  But a good one I find is Ali of Little Drops of Wonderful/This Wonderful Life a good one.  Her family have recently got 3 chickens to add to the mix of family life/working/yarny stuff. This is the link here to the family channel and look for the Vlogtober 2021 playlist.  Tales from Cuckoo Land and Stitched by Mrs D are 2 others that I dip in and out of.

On Instagram there's (hashtag) Socktober and also Vikki Bird Designs (@vikkibirddesigns) is running (hashtag) ShowOffYourWoollySocks2021 and there are loads of woolly socks, including mine.

So thats just a small snapshot of what I'm viewing.  I will be back with some work that I've been up to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts