21 October 2021

October Marching On…..

 and I’ve been busy knitting, crocheting and sewing.  

Two Project Linus quilts are finished and been passed on.  Our local PL coordinators do fabric packs ready to sew, so it’s just making up and adding fleece. 



Two blocks have been sent to the block mamma for the Siblings Together bee this month. Just love using Grunge fabrics.


Making socks.  This is using Stylecraft Head Over Heels yarn in Red Pots, which was half price at Wool Warehouse.  Goes nicely with the project bag, made for me by Marie.

Finished Flo’s cardigan.  The blue yarn will make another cardi, but I will look out another pattern.


And still crocheting the Yuletide blanket, which is growing quite large now. I’m currently on row 54 of 78.

Still keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts