21 July 2012

Just Catching Up.....

David and I got back hone from our holiday in Holland today. Having had limited wifi access I'm now catching up on emails and the blog. In spite of a mixed bag of weather as Europe had been suffering a fair bit of wet weather just like the UK we managed to get 2 decent days at the Floriade in Venlo, not far from Maastricht, which we also visited. I'll upload some photos to share on the blog in the next day or two, but had a fab time and got another week of holiday to go so we may be out and about locally.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I look forward to seeing photos of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, to summer in England! Looking forward to seeing your pictures Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts