15 May 2011

Bag making again

Not much to blog about this week, so this is just a catch up.  This afternoon I decided I could do with another bag for work so I'm making a black one with some flying geese on it.  So making a start with 2 strips of these....
Flying geese has to be my all time favourite quilt block and this version is called "Migrating Geese" from Karin Hellaby's book "Fast Flying Geese Quilts".  These strips will form the middle strip on each side of the bag.  I've yet to cut out the main fabric. wadding and lining, but it's a start.  The bag that I'm making is a re-visit of one of the BQL challenge bags the February one, which can be found here: h.ttp://suewilduk.blogspot.com/2008/03/february-bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts