28 May 2011

Knitted Garden in Bournemouth

Earlier this week my friend Penny e-mailed me about a knitted garden that is being exhibited in Bournemouth Library until 4 June, called Blooming Marvellous.  Not sure I'll have the time to see it which is a shame, but I have enjoyed the pictures and the lady co-ordinating this has a blog that I can share with you here.

Last weekend David and I went to the Isle of Wight for a weekend break.  I'll come back sometime this week and post some photos.

PS - Did go out in the afternoon to Bournemouth - managed to see the Blooming Marvellous exhibition, but didn't take my camera - doh! If you are in the area do go and see this - it's spread over the 3 floors of the library with knitted hanging baskets, potted plants from the corner of the shelf units and on the librarians' desks, in fact plants everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts