02 April 2012

Lily's Quilts



I've joined the Small Blog Meet on Lily's Quilts here.
I'll do a summary of what I've managed to make in March - all finishes nothing half done.  This month has seen 2 International Quilting Day events and makings from those, one being the little bag and folded flower here

And then a little birdie (it's one of the purple ones in this flock of birds.
I made a Dresden Plate block to add to the Dresden sampler
And a hexagon block for a challenge of orange and another colour

More postcards

 A Spring Challenge
 Birthday postcard with the theme of Cats
 Embellshed postcard with the theme of the letter A

And some curved pieced postcard

What a busy month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts