01 April 2013

Fancy a slice of cake?

I bought this at one of the quilt shows last year. It was a kit from the Little Lavender Patch, but only got around to making it this afternoon and took an hour to make



I was quite impressed by that, looks good enough to eat! Fortunately being made of fabric it's calorie free!

Just to say that I have linked to Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts. I found that I can't make a link using Blogpress. No doubt there is a way, I just haven't found it yet.

After a nice long weekend, back to work tomorrow


Sue W- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. That's cute!
    Stopping by from Lily's Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good enough to eat, and calorie free too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute - love that it's calorie free too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts