01 April 2013

Hope it works!

I'm without out home computer for updating the blog, so I'm trying out Blogpress this morning seeing how it goes. I've now finished the third bunny quilt which I showed in my last post. So (deep breath) here is the photo



Yay, that worked! I drew a bunny shape to copy onto fusible web and appliquéd the shapes. All the shapes were then machine blanket stitched around. Like the other two quilts this is also backed with fleece. All 3 will go to the local Project Linus group.

Yesterday afternoon I also worked on a couple of postcards for birthdays coming up in April as part of the BQLPC birthday group. Here they are



Yes, it is sideways but I did correct it on my phone before uploading and its gone sideways again. I could not resist using the lovely birdie fabric in my stash so it got another outing.

Here's the other one



That's a bit better. The ladies are from a Makower strip of little prints on fabric from a charm pack of Japanese fabrics.

April will see me working on a small quilt for a challenge called Coast. I have a idea for that, which I hope will work. I've also got a bag for another challenge with a local group's sewing day later this month.

Want to see a cute puppy photo? My son Jamie and his family have a 12 week old puppy called Brian and he is a cockerpoo (Cocker Spaniel/Miniature Poodle). The phot is a bit fuzzy and it was taken with my iPad (by Jamie)





Sue W- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Cute pup and makes! Really want to make some fabric postcards. Are they hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh he's so cute and I just love the bunnies. That's on my to do list for next Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Fresh Sewing Day. That bunny quilt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your birdie postcard! I've stopped by from the Small Blog Meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny quilt is just so cute. Stopping by via Small Blog Meet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from A Small Blog Meet, I love the pstcard and the puppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that I've replied to everyone who's left a comment. It's much appreciated. Bunnies and puppy have made an impression!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like our Maddie was - she is now 9 months!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts