03 July 2013

Sewing Wednesday

For now, Wednesdays have been my regular day off, until my contract ends at the end of this month.  After then who knows what I will be working, but making the most of my day off.  Having done the Tesco shop this morning I used this afternoon to do some sewing.  Last week I bought Molly Makes Magazine and had to have a go at the Betty doll featured on the front cover.  Here's mine.



Although it was a job to turn through the skinny arms and legs and stuffing the upper part of her body, she was fun to make and deciding that she needed some 'jewellery'  - well she had to be properly dressed! So sewed on a sequin 'earrings', put on a little pearl necklace and sewed a little ribbon flower.


I've also got around to making a new bag for my camera and in red, the right colour to go with my little red Samsung.  I've made do with a bag that's been too big.  The pattern for this came from an issue of the Quilter magazine which took just an hour to make, why I hadn't done this before I don't know.

I also went to a sewing Saturday (last Saturday) and made another bookwrap to add to this growing collection.

Last of all here's a pic of the new bathroom suite, quite a change from the old.



That was Wednesday, back to work tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. love the doll, and the other makes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the doll, and the other makes too

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the doll, and the other makes too

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doll is very cute. Wonderful, modern looking bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts