22 April 2019

April Musings

For ages I’ve not been able to publish my blog from my iPad on Blogger and used the home computer to publish.  Having looked around for blog publishing apps I now using the editing page on my blog,

On Saturday I finished a pair of socks from some 30g mini skeins of yarn that came from last year’s Easter egg of yarn from Lucy Lockett together with another mini from The Slipped Stitch for cuff, heels and toes. I put a ‘sockfie’ on Facebook and Instagram.



I really like how they look and still had some yarn left, which I wasn’t sure it would so just goes to show how far yarn can go. I think the socks have the appearance of sea glass.

Last Friday I took photos of a Magnolia plant we bought last year which is in flower.  The flowers are fleeting so I had to get out in the garden with my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts