14 April 2019

Finish A Long Quarter Two


finishalong logo 200px

Time for me to list my pending items for the Finish A Long for this quarter.  Two items are off the list now, which was the Carry All Caddy and the Dazzling Diamonds quilt (in my last post)  I also found some turquoise quilt blocks which were joined, quilted and donated to Project Linus that wasn't even listed in the last quarter.

So for this quarter I have outstanding the following:-

1. Kingfisher quilt - this is a slow quilt so this will be ongoing.  I have started to appliqué the 4-hexagon patches onto the border, 4 sewn so far, which isn't bad.


2. Hearts Quilt - The backing fabric has been joined and the quilt has been layered up and glue basted.  I hope I can have this quilted in this quarter.



3. Ups and Downs Quilt - no progress so far on this as I'm not sure about the length and width of the top.  Seems too long and not wide enough. Thats a 'wait and see'.



4. Tubix Quilt - Backing Fabric to be bought for that as I didn't like what I had for this.



5. Black and Tan Quilt.  I've got backing fabric for this, which I bought at a recent sale in my local quilting shop.  It's a Hallowe'en fabric line, but it has a non-scary print so that will do nicely.  I may nick the wadding from the Tubix Quilt so that I can get on with this.



6.  I have a knitting related finish to do which I started last month, which is a cardigan, knitted top down.  There is a horrendous amount of increasing from the neckband to the top of the sleeves.  Once  the sleeve stitches are held onto waste yarn I can get onto the body of the cardigan and it won't seem quite so bad.  


That's my proposed finishes for this quarter.  I think thats enough to keep me busy for a while!


2 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful projects here! That kingfisher quilt is amazing! I just linked up my list, too. I hope you have lots of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kingfisher and your Tubix. I can't wait to see what the finished bits look like! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts