02 April 2019

Furtling in March

It's April already which has seen the weather get warmer and things in the garden springing into life.

Ive managed to get a few things finished off (put towards my Finish A Long for this quarter) and starting and finishing some new small projects.

This is what I've started and finished - a wallhanging made at a workshop and finished the next day.


And a same day start and finish - this cute little crochet succulent (sitting on top of a twiddle muff).
I finished a pair of socks

But then on Thursday started a new pair
Since that photo I've turned the heel and now working on the foot.  I've used some mini skeins to make this pair.

Finished a jumper
And started a cardigan (though that's making slower progress)
A quilt is hung up!

And another was quilted and given to Project Linus
All that and there's been a few trips out as well.  So its been a busy month.

But the big news is that my son Jamie and his wife Carly have had a baby girl!  Her name is Cecily and she was born last Friday.  It is their third child (they have two boys) and a welcome addition to their family.  She's our 6th grandchild (we now have 4 girls and 2 boys).

I'm linking this post to Mini Archie's Furtle Around the Blogosphere.  I hope your March went well too.


Archie The Wonder Dog

3 comments:

  1. Wow you really have been busy, all beautiful projects. I especially like the blue cross quilt. Congratulations on your latest grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great progress this month! And I think last Friday is the BEST DAY to have a birthday *wink, wink*. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting month!! I hope you've been able to partake of new-born cuddles with Cecily (gorgeous name!)? Love the socks!! Thanks for furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts