01 June 2020

June 2020

May has been busy mainly with making scrubs bags and masks for Frontline Facemasks locally.  The total masks I’ve made have been 50. I’ve made a total of 35 scrubs bags.

Aside from that I have finished a pair of ribbed socks, using Crafternoon Treats yarn with West Yorkshire Spinners turquoise for cuffs, heels and toes.

During last month I’ve added more to my Sew 4 The Soul embroidery piece with stitching and other embellishments.  I hope to add a bit more to my piece in June.

 I started a new project when I saw the Youngish Quilters Instagram showing a Block of the Week.  I used the Cocktail Time fabrics by Lewis and Irene.


Just a taste of what I’ve made, have a look back at my earlier entries to see more,

Thinking forward I’m also making fingerless gloves for David for the winter.  One glove finished and another well on the way.

I’ve treated myself to some yarn, which arrived on Saturday.


Of course there has been the decorating, now all done and just have to move stuff back in place. 

I mostly kept up with daily posts, but now just keeping to once a week-ish.  That was May And for June I hope to do some finishes, getting stuff done.  Wonder how I’ll get on with that.

Joining Mini Archie’s Furtle Around the Blogosphere 
Archie The Wonder Dog

2 comments:

  1. Love your SOCKS!!! They look great. Well done for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifty masks and thirty-five scrubs bags? Wow!! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Those socks are gorgeous, too! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* And I love your cocktail blocks and the new yarn, too! Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts