29 July 2023

What Am I Thinking Of…..

 Hexagons.  I’ve got a lot of them. I have some loose ones in a small bowl (bottom left) and two more collections of them sewn up.  The colourful ones are sewn with flat bases and the cream ones are sewn on point. So what have I just decided to do? To take part in 100 hexagons 100 days Instagram challenge on Instagram from 1st August, that’s what! 

To add to that it’s crochet Granny Square Day on 15th August and I’ve seen a hexagon Granny block which I’ll be making for that.

If you want to follow me on Instagram I’m @suewilduk. The challenge is #100hexagons100days2023 .

So I think next month’s posts will feature a lot of hexagons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts