01 May 2014

Fresh Sewing Day

As it's 1st May, it's Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts


Lily's Quilts


I've solved the problem of a ninth block for the Jolly Jungle Quilt I'm making and a quilt top done!

Here's where I left the quilt at the beginning of this week




And this was yesterday.

I'd taken 3 strips and created with the colourful striped fabric in the middle which provided a frame 





I have a backing fabric but will start on the quilting next week.  As much as I like this time off and doing  a lot of sewing, I must progress on some job hunting, which is going very slowly at present.  But I am pleased that I've done a lot ofsewing this last 
month.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the quilting. It is a fun quilt. Visiting from Fresh Sewing Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:14 am

    Checking in from Lilly's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day. I like the fun quilt - bright & cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, I do like the orange. It makes the pictures pop. Looks like great "job hunting therapy" :0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts