24 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas 5 πŸŽ…πŸŽ„☃️

 It’s nearly here ….


After the shopping and food prep and catching up with family it is time to rest and enjoy Christmas.  Both David and I are tired and have colds, so the next few days will be restful ones.

The last clue for the mystery Gnome KAL has been released so I can show not one, but two gnomes,  Gnomebleberry and little Gnewt.  I finished the details to Gnewt this afternoon, but you will have to forgive the artificial light I had yo use to take the photo.



Gnomebleberry has a backpack to carry Gnewt in.  However my Gnewt is a little on the large side as I could find what remains of my set of 2.25mm double pointed needles and had to use the larger 2.5mm ones.  So could be a struggle to fit him in.

The pattern is by Sarah Schera of Imagined Landscapes and the yarn set that I used is by Lamington Lass (on Etsy) and these little characters have been fun to make.Imagined Landscapes  

Enjoy your Christmas however you spend it and will do a catch up next week.

Best wishes

Sue x


1 comment:

  1. hope you both soon feel better LOVE the gnomes xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts