02 December 2021

December - Countdown to Christmas πŸŽ„

 Here is my monthly marker for December

The image was a prototype postcard that I’ve kept in my sample folder but never made into a card. Perhaps you might have a glimpse of my sample folder.  So here we go…

First project for December has been the Pigs in Blankets.  I started to see some pop up on one of the groups on Facebook, so with the link to the pattern on Ravelry I purchased the pattern. Designed by Jo of A Right Good Hook It’s a crochet Amigurumi pig with a Granny blanket.  Quick to make, as it only took an evening and the following morning to make. 


I love this little spontaneous bit of crochet, it’s cute and fun, if the snout and ears were a bit fiddly.

I also made a start on my gnome, but no spoilers are allowed at present….

VLOGMAS

If you have any time in December there are several You Tubers who are running Vlogmas vlogs. Some might be daily, some might be every few days, but here’s some of my suggestions to look at. Most are just a few minutes long. (I’m not leaving links here, go to You Tube and search for the titles below).

Mousie Makes - do have a look at this one, Helen has made stories around the creatures of the enchanted forest,

Hannah’s Happy Place 

Crafty Cleggs

Crafternoon Treats

Sheep and Cheerful

This Little Wonderful Life 

So that’s just a few and if I come across any more I will let you know, but I’d you know of any worth watching then leave me a comment. 

I’ll probably be posting every few days but hope there will be more posts than normal as there’s quite a bit going on this month on the run up to Christmas.

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts