12 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 12

Shopping happened today.  Finding out that The Range was open I tried to get some decorating items to make a start on decorating the living room while in lockdown.  The room hasn’t been decorated for some years and does need updating, which we’re probably more aware of now.  After a fraught time in narrow aisles while people are browsing while I just wanted to get what I want and the store layout had changed from when I was last there some months ago.All I got was a set of paintbrushes, no paint and no paint cleaner.  So I won’t be back there again.

Tesco shop wasn’t too bad as I didn’t have much to get this week but there are ‘pinch points’ in some aisles that are busier than others.

Back home more masks were completed and there are 9, less elastic, so I will make the channels for the elastic to go in.

As a change I’m doing some crochet

 This is a facecloth/dishcloth made in Rico cotton in this lovel pale green.  It’s a waffle stitch pattern, instructed by Bella Coco
And this is a pic of the masks.  Looks a bit like underwear, doesn’t it ? ;o))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts