04 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 4

Let’s get this over with - May the 4th be with you!!

Today I’ve mainly been a bag lady.  I’ve received some sheeting to make more scrubs bags.  I can get 6 out of a single size sheet and I’ve used 2 pillowcases as they are.  So far I’ve made 8 bags and there’s one more sheet to make 6 more,


We went out for our daily walk, which I will share another day. But after I came back I took photos of one of the Iris plants that we have in the garden.  Six of the plants we have are about to flower very soon and they should make a good show,


Although a pale peach colour it contrasts well with the red acer behind it and the euphorbia just underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts