22 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 22

This month is rattling by.  In spite of that I’m occasionally not getting confused with what day it is, but sometimes what month.  Talk on the news is about children returning to school in June has made me think its June already! But thank goodness it’s still May.

Today I have been working on more scrubs bags using a second sheet that I was given,  This sheet has a design from the 70’s, I think, it looks that style. It almost seems a shame to cut into it.

With other sheets I’ve got 6 bags plus enough to make strips for the drawstrings, however this one is bigger, a double sheet which yields 8 bags, so now I’ve made 14 bags this week.

I’m hoping this weekend that I can do some selfish sewing again as the new block from the Youngish Quilters was on their blog.  I’m also keen on trying of the Modern Quilters block of a framed cross from one of the postcard tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts