26 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 26

We continued with stripping wallpaper this morning so that’s all done and David will doing some painting until the wallpaper arrives.  When I can get to the shops I can choose some curtains and we want to change them too.

This evening I went out for my walk and as I needed to post a couple of letters I went by the local sorting office. On my way home I came across this pebble.

I’m meant to take the pebble and re-hide it, but I’ve left it where it was and see if it’s still there tomorrow.

I’ve now finished my book, so I’m still keeping up with my habit of reading for at least half hour each day.  Yesterday I did two sessions of reading to finish it.  I started The Underground Railroad by Colton Whitehead on th 16th, so it’s taken me 10 days.  I’ve now started on my 4th book this month and this is in real contrast from my last book - ‘Absolute Pandemonium’ autobiography by Brian Blessed.  It was only because most of our books are hidden behind a wall unit in the dining room while we are decorating!  I’ve read a couple of chapters already and I think it will be good.



Anyway, here’s a pic of some roses in our garden growing alongside an erysimum.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts