25 May 2020

May 2020 - Days 24 and 25

I forgot to post yesterday, so catch up today.  After the Sunday morning call to my Mum followed by a Zoom meeting with the children and some of the grandchildren we went for a walk in Broadstone, a village near us.

There is a large recreational park with football pitches. Cricket pitch and woodland walks. It was fairly quiet and quite a pleasant walk.  Saw some rhododendrons, most of which are passing over


The pink one above was gorgeous so I took a closer picture of it.

I finished off my house block

I added two windows with hearts, for all the people who I am missing during lockdown and hope that  we will be able to meet again soon. This will be sent off tomorrow.

Today I’ve helped to clear most of the living room for David to start decorating.  We reckon that it hasn’t been decorated for at least 12 years. The current wallpaper has been on the walls before we went to Yorkshire in 2008, so it’s done well.


Our daughter in law put us onto “I Love Wallpaper” so we chose some samples and quickly made our mind up about what we wanted and ordered at the end on last week.

Meanwhile David is busy stripping and I disappear to my room to sew.. guess what ... more masks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts