13 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 13

A brighter post today.  The sun was out and there are quite a things growing in the garden so here’s a few pics







And a more positive shopping experience as the quest for decorating materials continues.  I dreaded going to B&Q with scenes of queues a few weeks ago in the press.  The queue at our local one was bad when we went this afternoon, but timed it right later on.  It was really well organised and I found everything I wanted (or that David had put on the list).  The queue for the checkout wasn’t too long either.

All 14 blue masks are done, less the elastic, I’m going to make my own soon, but I’m going to try one of those on the Patrick Grant website because at least there are only two parts instead of six.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts