20 May 2020

May 2020 Day 20

A view from my window.  It’s been a lovely sunny day and I have been indoors sewing.  David has been painting the doors from the living room and put the doors outside to paint and dry. So we’ve been keeping busy.

I noticed the sky getting busier today too. There’s not been many planes flying over in recent weeks, not even long distance ones so I was surprised to see several vapour trails in the almost cloudless sky.




This is the view I’d normally see from my window.  I am lucky to have my own room to sew, knit and read.  I was just finishing off the scrub bags and made 7 in all.  I can get 6 out of a single sheet and there was a pillowcase which made the 7th.

I’m hoping to work on my own sewing tomorrow, some gardening and enjoy the sunshine.

What’s the view out of your window?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts