21 May 2020

May 2020 - Day 21

A day of selfish stitching.  I’m catching up with the Youngish Quilters Sewalong as another block is released tomorrow.  I finished of blocks 5 and 6 which weren’t joined together on Sunday.

The top one is a pinwheel and with the remaining blocks made this diagonal patch block (not sure would you’d call it).

Next was the log cabin block and I used he citrus slices fabric from the Cocktail Time fabrics.

After a trip to B & Q for more decorating bits and bobs for David (he can’t go out shopping a present) I watched some You Tube videos.  While watching I made some more progress on my Sew 4 The Soul piece, which I wrote about here.

I added a few more fabrics to the end of my piece of wadding.  I’ve added a selection of Perle threads  for stitching, some buttons.  Here are some photos below of my progress.


I had done a video clip of my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts